Published: 27 March, 2012
Seabourn have announced that itineraries and fares for summer 2013 Europe cruises onboard the six Seabourn ships have now been released.
We know that many of our clients will book their holidays earlier, especially those who are celebrating a special occasion, such as an anniversary, or have restricted holiday season due to work or other commitments, so please call us as soon as possible.
Here is an overview of the Summer 2013 Europe programme.
Summer 2013 – Highlights
- All six Seabourn ships will be cruising in Europe from April until October 2013
- More than 100 sailings combine “must see” European cities with hidden gems and tiny yacht harbours
- Overnight stays in many European cities including St Petersburg, Amsterdam, Bordeaux, Venice, Malta, Barcelona, Istanbul, Edinburgh and Dublin!
- Marina Days in select ports – where guests can take to the water and enjoy water sports from the ship’s exclusive marina
- 10-day alternating Western Mediterranean cruises between Monte Carlo and Rome – highlighting the French and Italian Rivieras, calling into yacht harbours – Seabourn Legend
- 10 & 11-day Adriatic and Dalmatian Coast itineraries from Venice – Seabourn Spirit
- 7-day Greek Isles & Turkey cruises alternating from Athens and Istanbul – Seabourn Odyssey
- 7-day Black Sea Voyages featuring overnights in Istanbul – Seabourn Odyssey
NEW: 10-day Mediterranean from Athens, Monte Carlo and Barcelona – Seabourn Quest
NEW: 7-day Spring cruises from Rome, Nice and Monte Carlo – Seabourn Legend
Northern Europe 2013
- 7-day Baltic cruises between Copenhagen and Stockholm – featuring three days in St Petersburg – Seabourn Sojourn
- Two Norwegian Fjords cruises – Seabourn Sojourn
- 12 & 14 day Baltic cruises with overnight stay in St Petersburg – Seabourn Pride
NEW: 21-day North Cape cruise, including Longyearbyten and Ny Aalesund in the dramatic Spitsbergen Islands and skirting the Polar ice pack – Seabourn Pride
NEW: 21-day cruise from Dover to Montreal, visiting Ireland, Scotland, the Faroe Islands, Iceland, Greenland, Labrador, Newfoundland and Quebec – Seabourn Sojourn
NEW: 15-day British Isles Voyage roundtrip London (Tower Bridge/HMS Belfast) visiting Invergordon, Kirwall, Portree, Fort William, Londonderry, Douglas, Dunmore East and Falmouth with overnight stays in Edinburgh (Leith) and Dublin.