Deluxe Cruises Ltd is a Private Limited Company registered in England under company number 06027735. Its registered office is Suite 8 Bourne Gate, 25 Bourne Valley Road, Poole, England, BH12 1DY
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this web site and to bookings made through Deluxe Cruises.
Website Terms & Conditions of Use
The term ‘Deluxe Cruises’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Deluxe Cruises Limited whose offices are located at 14 Seamoor Lane, Westbourne, Bournemouth, BH4 9AU, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website. Use of this website means that you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms you should immediately log out of this web site.
1. The information and content of this website is for general information purposes only and is subject to change without notice.
2. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is entirely at your own risk. You should always contact Deluxe Cruises to confirm availability and pricing. Errors & Omissions Excepted (E&OE)
3. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits in connection with the use of this website.
4. Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Deluxe Cruises. We have no control over the accuracy, nature, content and availability of those sites.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, all written copy, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
6. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
7. By entering any personal data on this website, you agree to Deluxe Cruises using that data for marketing and customer service purposes.
Booking Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Deluxe Cruises’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Deluxe Cruises Limited whose offices are located at 14 Seamoor Lane, Westbourne, Bournemouth, BH4 9AU, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to any individual, agency or company making a booking with Deluxe Cruises.
When you confirm a booking with Deluxe Cruises verbally, in writing or otherwise, it immediately becomes subject to the relevant supplier’s Terms & Conditions. By confirming your booking you agree to be bound by them. You should ensure you are fully aware of them as they form the basis of your contract with the supplier. These Terms & Conditions are legally binding and non-negotiable and as such, Deluxe Cruises strongly recommends you read them thoroughly. Once you have made a booking we will send you our confirmation invoice. It is essential that you read it carefully and check that all the passenger details, accommodation arrangements and other details are correct. Unless you contact us within 48 hours of the issue of the invoice (7 days if overseas) we will assume that you have accepted the information therein as correct. Please note that an administration fee may be applied for any changes made after this period. Errors & Omissions Excepted (E&OE)
A deposit or full payment will be required. This can be discussed with your cruise consultant at the time of booking. If, after a deposit is taken, the balance is not paid by the designated time, Deluxe Cruises reserve the right, after due notice to the client, to cancel the booking and all deposits and assurances will be forfeited. Any charge imposed by the principal to cancel the booking, will be the liability of the customer.
Any booking cancellation must be made to Deluxe Cruises in writing, by Recorded Delivery. We cannot accept cancellation by telephone. Cancellations are effective from the date we receive them. Upon receipt we will contact you to confirm the cancellation charges. Deluxe Cruises Travel Bonus – if your booking involves the Deluxe Cruises Travel Bonus, please note that this will not be paid if the cruise and associated arrangements are cancelled.
We strongly advise you to take out a fully comprehensive insurance which will give adequate cover against Medical Expenses, Personal Accident, Cancellation, Curtailment, Baggage, Personal Effects and Money.
5. Visas, Vaccinations and Passports
Passengers are personally responsible for any Visas, Vaccinations and Passports that will be required to travel. We would strongly recommend visiting the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for all the latest travel, health and VISA information if you are travelling to a destination outside the EU or the World Travel Guide. It is especially important to check in plenty of time before your holiday, if you are visiting a country for which inoculations are recommended or required, the Department of Health provides this information. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to obtain visas and to make sure you have a passport with at least 6 months validity on it.
For information on UK Passports please visit the UK passport agency website.
It is your responsibility to make us aware of any existing medical condition that could require special consideration, prior to confirming your booking. Many of our suppliers and principals will require you to sign a medical declaration confirming that you are fit to travel. We would advise you to speak to your GP should you require any information on health requirements in the countries you are travelling to as we are unable to offer any qualified advice on medical issues. Any requests for mobility assistance will be considered individually by the supplier and provided at its discretion.
7. Privacy and Data Protection
Any information we receive from you will be kept private and will only be passed on to third parties if; you have agreed to the information being used in this way or it is required by the supplier to confirm your booking; or it is required by customs or immigration agencies in the countries you are travelling to or it is required by law. Please contact us for details of our Data Protection Policy.
© Copyright Deluxe Cruises. All Rights Reserved